We are very concerned about your right to privacy. These are our privacy policies:
1. We intend to give you as much control as possible over your personal information. Any visitor can visit the IslandStudio.com Web site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. These visitors are given the opportunity to find out who we are, what we are about and what our privacy polices are without providing us any personal information.
2. It is our intent to let you know before we collect personal information from you at all times.
3. If you decide to purchase a product or products from our online store, we need to receive personal information from you, such as your name, mailing and shipping address,telephone number, email address, credit card number, etc. in order to be able to process your order. This information is used only for processing your order and is not used or shared with any third party. Your order information is only ever on a secure encrypted server.
4. We do not provide your personal information, including your email address to anyone. We do not sell access to the email addresses of our visitors or customers.
5. We do keep track of the domains from which people visit us. We analyze this data in aggregate only for trends and statistics, and then we discard it. This information is not stored with any of your personal data.
6. The Island Studio .com Web site contains links to other Web sites. Island Studio is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
7. There is a technology called "cookies" which are required to be used in order to use ecommerce shopping cart programs such as the one at our site. A cookie is an element of data that a Web site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it. Please note that if you have cookies turned off or refuse a "cookie" at the Island Studio .com site, then the shopping cart will not be able to work properly to process your order.
If you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices, please contact us.